http://clanquebec.com

Faites un don

Bonjour!

Démarré par , Septembre 27, 2009, 05:30:44 pm

« précédent - suivant »

Bonjour,

Je parle un peu francais... un peu.

Anglais :lol: :

Hello, I would like to ask if I could please be unbanned?

I was banned a long time ago. I was playing with a friend on your server and was soon kicked for no reason. I was a little angry so I disguised myself as a *cQc* player to play. I know, it was wrong but I was mad to be kicked for no reason... Anyways, that caused me to get banned. About 2 weeks ago I decided to play on your server, I was apparently unbanned.I thought that I was *forgiven* so I played there for a couple of days with your clanmates. One day, I think *cQc* Icecream said something in French to me by console. I did not understand and all of the sudden I was BANNED. I did not understand why... I played with him and others and I have done nothing  :(

I don't hack or insult others...

Anyway I could be unbanned? Myself and my clanmates love playing there, great server.

J'aime le server!

Thank you,

aSu|YummyTummy

BTW I posted this before in the wrong CQC site. There are 2 sites of 2 different clans  :lol:

Merci

IceCream4

Sry my english

Have reason, One my said that you would have use name and tag team *cQc*, I have to check and here is the list name you have use on COD4.. source PBBANS players index...
Use another TAG, not permitted ...
I am going to speak about it with the others admin, and we go choose unban !!!
I know that to respect you the players, but why to use the tag ?

Selon certaine information que j'ai eu, vous auriez utiliser un tag et nom d'un de nos membre sur notre serveur j'ai vérifié et voici la liste des noms que vous avez utiliser....
[b:11d3490c90]Utiliser un nom et tag d'un autre equipe est interdite...[/b:11d3490c90]
Je vais en parler avec les autres admin et nous vous dirons si vous allez être Unban !!
je sais que vous respecter les joueurs, mais pourquoi utiliser le tag ?

<---|YummyTummy
<|--xwolfram
<|--xYummyRoket
<|--xYummyTummy
(_____/
*cQc* Freed0m
*uWs*Katie
*uWs*YummyRoket
*uWs*YummyTummy
-=Yummy|Tummy=-
=aSu=YummyTummy
[aSu]JigglyPuff
[aSu]YummyTummy
[GHG] Mantis
[K.I.Z.]JLo
aSu|bReeze
aSu|JuggyFaggy
aSu|wolfram
aSu|YummyTummy
Comestaz
CowUtter
dr00py
enzo
fifi
guera
guey
Jigglypuff
KiTTy
PixieFairy
Scriptunga
sexyHOE
Tunga Mimi
Tungamatinga
Tuttle
uWs-UnCrKumSizd
YummyInMyTummy
YummyRocket :)
YummyTummy

M!ndfre@k

[color=green:e8457719d9][size=18:e8457719d9][font=Comic Sans MS:e8457719d9]Ont va te donner une reponse bientot...[/font:e8457719d9][/size:e8457719d9][/color:e8457719d9]

[color=blue:e8457719d9][size=18:e8457719d9][font=Comic Sans MS:e8457719d9]We gonna give you a answer soon...[/font:e8457719d9][/size:e8457719d9][/color:e8457719d9] :wink:

M!ndfre@k

Merci de m'avoir censuré mais je me souviens de lui j'étais la lors qu'il a pris le pseudo a la fille de trakker  :evil:  :twisted:  :evil:  :twisted:  :evil:  :twisted:

IceCream4

Yummy,Do you have full guid for unban plz...

All admin aprouved your unban for server, just respect rules and players...

IceCream4

Hey, Yummy...

try to connect server, a unbanned by name, and systeme say no ban ???

try and comeback !!

probleme, just write....

sorry my english

Merci beaucoup!!!! Sorry, I have been away, thats why I had not replied. I have not play lately but thank you for the unban! :D

IceCream4

it work ? or not ?

sa fonctionne tu ?

Hey, well I tried to connect and I am still banned. I tried a different name and still banned hmmmm.

Well if you need my GUID, let me know how to get it. I do not know how.

IceCream4

ok.. check tuto...

http://www.clanqc.com/newcqc/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=21

or

the first enter server, and write on console

/pb_myguid

all number plz,... or check for admin on your server..